Visa Requirement by Country
1. Countries that require Visa
Afghanistan (Visa with reference)
Myanmar (ordinary passport)
2. Commonwealth Countries That Require Visa
|vii Sri Lanka
3. Countries That Require Visa For Stays Exceeding 3 Months
4. Countries That Require Visa For Stays Exceeding 1 Month
Sao Tome & Principe
5. Countries That Require Visa For Stays Exceeding 14 Days
No visa is required for U.S.A. citizens visiting Malaysia for social, business or academic purposes (except for employment).
No visa is required for stays of less than one month for nationals of all ASEAN countries except Myanmar nationals. For a stay exceeding one month, a visa will be required, except for Brunei and Singapore nationals.
For nationals of Israel, visas are required and permission must be granted from Ministry Of Home Affairs.
For nationals of Republic of Serbia and Republic of Montenegro, visas are required without permission granted from Ministry Of Home Affairs.
Nationals of countries other than those stated above (with the exception of Israel) are allowed to enter Malaysia without a visa for a visit not exceeding one month.