OPERATION DATE AND HOURS
1) 20th October 2013 (Sunday) from Kuala Lumpur
International Airport (KLIA) and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)
to Melaka official hotels.
2) 24th October 2013 (Thursday) from Melaka to KLIA or LCCT.
3) There is no shuttle transfers from Kuala Lumpur City to
Melaka or vice versa.
4) Shuttle runs are from 0.00am to 12.00pm on 20th and 24th
AIRPORTS WITH TRANSFERS
1) Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) servicing
2) Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) servicing low cost
These 2 airports are located 10km from each other.
At both airports, the following services are available:
i) Free Wifi in the airport
ii) Money Exchange
iii) ATM Machines
iv) Mobile SIM Cards Vendors
MEET & GREET
You will be met at the airport by Ministry of Tourism and
Culture representatives who will be holding up placards with
the words "WORLD TOURISM CONFERENCE". They will have the
list of names of registered delegates to mark and confirm
The Expressway route from KLIA/LCCT to Melaka is about 140
km and around 2 hours journey. Along the side of North-South
Expressway (PLUS) delegates can stop to use toilet
facilities at Rest & Recreation (R & R) stops.
If you face difficulties upon arrival at the airport, you
may contact the airport coordinators - Mr Khairul Fahmy
(+60192741674) or Mr Amir Ramlan (+60192741671)
UNPAID DELEGATES AND UNREGISTERED PERSONS
1) Unpaid delegates are registered delegates who have unpaid
2) Unregistered persons refer to anyone accompanying the
registered delegate at the airport.
3) Unpaid delegates and unregistered persons will be charged
USD20/RM50 for one-way transfer between the airport and
Melaka, subject to seat availability.
4) The charges is payable in CASH to the airport
5) Seat priority will be given to registered delegates.
6) The airport representative has full discretion to
disallow the transfer of any unregistered persons.
In order to increase load efficiency and reduce delegate's
carbon footprint, the shuttle transfers will be timed to
maximise load and some reasonable waiting time is
LIMITATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
By submitting this request, the named passengers/delegates
agree that the Organisers are providing complimentary
shuttle transfers upon request AND such request, subject to
the approval of the Organisers, does not constitute any
legal obligation or contract to provide shuttle transfer for
any delegate. Organisers are not responsible for any
losses/liabilities incurred by Passengers. The passenger
transfer services (including accompanying luggage) and
licensed public vehicles are provided by contracted third
parties of which passengers are bound by transport
provider's General Conditions of Carriage as well as the
Licensing Conditions imposed by the Commission of Public
The shuttle transfers will send the delegates to Equatorial
Hotel, Hatten Hotel or Explorer Hotel all in Melaka only.
These hotels are located within walking distance from each
HOTEL EQUATORIAL MELAKA
Tel: +60 6 282 8333
Fax: +60 6 282 9333
Hatten Hotel Melaka
Hatten Square, Jalan Merdeka, Bandar Hilir,
75000 Melaka, Malaysia.
Tel: +606 286 9696
Fax:+606 281 9696
The Explorer Hotel
No.1, Jalan Plaza Merdeka, 75000 Melaka.
Tel: 06-288 2662 / 2668
Fax: 06-288 2992
World Tourism Conference © 2013 |