6th World Ecotourism Conference & 1st Malaysia Ecotourism Summit
28 - 30 January, 2016
Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa, the only 5-star resort in Mulu
Experience 5-star luxury in a lush tropical rainforest
Experience 5-star luxury in a lush tropical rainforest with Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa in Malaysia, just five minutes from Gunung Mulu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your adventure begins with a scenic trip from nearby Mulu Airport to our enchanting Sarawakian resort and spa, beautifully designed in the style of ethnic longhouses. Wake each morning in a luxurious room suspended on a walkway set in the forest.
- 2 Floors, 92 rooms, 9 suites
- 1 Ballroom, 1 Meeting Room
- Marriot Cafe and River Bar
- Mandara Spa and Gym
- Outdoor Pool
- Business Centre
- Wifi Access @ Business Centre
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
Marriot Resort & Spa
Offical Host Venue of the 6th World Ecotourism Conference and 1st Malaysia Ecotourism Summit, 2016
Comfort & Elegance
- 101 luxurious rooms and suites with plush bedding and 5-star amenities
- Indigenous-inspired design is elevated on 15-foot stilts, connected by wooden walkways
- Locally crafted furnishings are accented with Belian, the native hardwood
- Each room has a private balcony with views of the Rainforest or the Melinau River
- Newly refurbished spaces include a 42-inch flat screen TV with satellite channel.
Relaxation & Tranquillity
- Spa-like bathrooms feature the “wet room” concept and are framed by magnificent rainforest views
Privacy & Scenic Views
Relax on your private balcony overlooking the rainforest or the scenic Melinau River or perhaps enjoy in our Balinese-style spa or outdoor pool.
Official Venue of the 6th World Ecotourism Conference and 1st Malaysia Ecotourism Summit 2016
- Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa, the only 5-star resort in Mulu five minutes from airport and UNESCO heritage site, Mulu National Park.
- Large space ballroom, 258-square-foot boardroom and option for outdoor open spaces
- Ballroom provides 3,229 sq. ft. with a picturesque outdoor 1,184-sq-foot pre-function space
- Banquet hall provides a setting of rustic luxury ideal for celebrations and conferences in Malaysia
- Offers attractive group activities nearby the resort such near the cave and by the river
- Room buildings design inspired by local architecture of authentic Asian touch
- Events from rainforest tours to caving an ideal team-building location in Malaysia